At Changsheng, we know that offering high quality thermal protection and circuit control solutions are only part of the reason a customer will come back to us again in the future. So what else draws clients to us? A great reputation for complete customer services.
To assist customers in every way possible, we begin with a comprehensive customer need anabasis to determine what exactly it is that they need. Upon completion, we will then recommend various bimetals with a different level of resistivity. Listed below are factors taken into consideration when choosing an electrical safety device (we take thermal protection in motors as an example).
Changsheng thermal overload relays are often used in household appliance motors, heaters, lamps, ballast resistors, vacuum cleaners, as well as car seat heating pads, spot welding machines, battery packs and power supply systems.
1. Part of our service includes making sure your motor works normally under acceptable working conditions.
2. For any abnormal working states, the protector should be able to switch off the circuit in time, making sure that the motor temperature fluctuates only within the predetermined range.
When working with us, we need to know the following in order to recommend the best thermal overload relay for your needs.
1. Type of motor: is it universal, DC, or induction?
2. Rated motor power
3. Maximum allowable temperature of the motor
4. Normal operating currents and the stall current
5. Expected tripping time
For other applications differing from a motor, please contact us directly.
1. We can customize the temperature for tripping, resetting and tolerance.
2. We can customize the model, color, and length of wire stripping, based on client requests.
3. We are committed to conducting 100% temperature correction and detection tests on the protectors. Test reports are available upon request
4. We have different packaging solutions for customers to choose from, based on the shipping method.
Instructions and Cautions
1. Opening temperature inspection
An oven with a temperature accuracy of ±1°C must be used for the opening temperature test, with a thermocouple or thermometer placed as close as possible to the thermal overload relay. Temperature increments should start at less than 10°C of the rated opening temperature, and continue upwards in 1°C/minute increments. The test current flowing through the thermal overload relay should be less than 0.1A.
2. Cautions on working environment
a. Do not expose the thermal protectors to an environment warmer than 200°C for extended periods of time, as it will eventually negatively affect the opening temperature and insulation performance.
b. Do not expose the thermal protector to environments with a high acid or alkaline level.
3. Connecting and Installation
a. Place the thermal overload relays as close to the heat source as possible
b. In order to prevent the housing from deformation or being damaged during the installation process, please take note of the following:
1) Do not use sharp tools.
2) Do not use heavy tools.
c. If the voltaic arc is used to connect the thermal overload relay, the welding current should not flow through the thermal overload relay in order to protect it from damage
Protect the thermal protector from snow, rain and rapid pressure changes. The storage environment's air humidity should be less than 90%.