BR-A1D series thermal overload relay / motor thermal protection switch shares the same property and internal structure with BR-B2D series. The only and biggest difference between the 2 products is that BR-B2D is designed with insulated plastic casing and BR-A1D employs casing made from stainless steel (used in conjunction with insulating sleeve).
The primary application of this overcurrent protection device is to protect single-phase AC motor (50Hz, 220V) from overload, stalling, or other abnormal conditions. Basing on the bimetal's temperature sensing and the current thermal effect, the state of the bimetal component changes rapidly, leading to the automatic separation of the contacts and thus an open circuit. BR-A1D thermostat features small volume and high sensitivity. It can bear 30MPa of pressure with its reinforced enclosure.Thermal protector drawings
1. The reinforced stainless steel enclosure allows the thermal overload relay to be able to bear 30MPa of pressure. Its wall thickness is no less than 0.5mm. For application in plastic motor, the thermal protector should be mounted inner the motor
2. The max capacity of contacts: AC250V/8A (6000 times of service); AC125V/12A (6000 times of service)
3. Opening temperature: 50-150℃, in increment of 5℃; tolerance of opening temperature: ±5℃
4. Standard wires: UL3135 #20, red, 70mm; wire length and length of stripping is customizable
5. Contact resistance: 50 mΩ (under room temperature)
|Model||Opening temperature||Closing temperature||Model||Opening temperature||Closing temperature|
Changsheng is a leading motor thermal protection switch manufacturer and supplier, offering various thermal switching products to meet many electric motor thermal overload protection needs. Our company offers a wide range of motor bimetal thermal protector, and the thermal protection products have passed many certificates like UL, VDE, KC, CE, CQC.
Induction Motor Thermal Switch, Bimetal Thermal Protector
Snap Action Motor Protector, Vehicle Motor Thermal Protector
Thermal Overload Protector